I was speaking to a friend the other day about her new house, and how excited she was with it. The thing that she was most thrilled with, was of course her new Ikea 'floating shelves'(TM) that became the means to exhibit her fabled collection of martini glasses.
Imagine each glass holding a different, distinct martini coctail:
- Dry martini (w.gin) - the classic
- Vodka martini - Bond
- Dirty martini - and kinky, if I may add
- Tequini - current favourite
- Muscatini - Christoph's new creation at POP
- Appletini - Scrubs
- Fleet Street - commie martini
The list goes on and on, please add more! I hear they also make chocolate martinis nowadays! *clapping with enthusiasm at the prospect* Oooh goody! I'd like to try that!